Recent Posts by Mary Bowling
Phone calls are the life blood of many types of local businesses. Are you designing websites that help make those phones ring? If not, you should be. Why? Read on.Read More
Through several iterations, Google used Tags to raise ad dollars from small businesses. In May 2011, Google Tags will be discontinued. Agencies and Google learned a few things from this experiment in trying to make advertising easy for local businesses. Read more about it here.Read More
SMX West 2011 was one of the best conferences I’ve been to in quite a while because of all the local and mobile sessions that were on the schedule. Here are a few of the shiny nuggets of Local Search info I gleaned from those sessions: QR codes (Quick Reader) offer extraordinary opportunities for aligningRead More
Other articles by Mary Bowling
- Competing in Local Search
- Local Search Results Morphing
- Best Review Sites and Citation Sources for Plumbers
- Local Links Made Easy
- Who Will You Build Your Website For?
- Optimize Your Web Pages for Local Search
- Internet Yellow Pages Call Tracking-Just Say NO!
- New Local Search Tool Kit from seOverflow
- Will Google Force Local Results on Searchers?
- SEO from the Get Go
- seOverflow Hosts Get Listed University in Denver!
- seOverflow Partners with Localeze and Universal Business Listing
- Typical Causes of Data Confusion in Local Search
- Local Ranking Factors and Core Data Confusion
- New Google Guidelines Checklist
- GetListed.org's Local University Debuts in Spokane
- Citations and Local Search
- SMX East 2009 Local Search Speaker-Mary Bowling
- Local Search Audits Now Available
- Mary Bowling Joins the seOverflow Team